IIAF begins with listening. We ask you about your goals, your ambitions, your concerns, your needs and your hopes so that
we can do a strategic financial planning for fill up the gap between present and future goals, to deliver the investment
performance, strategic advice and client service that you deserve.
We provide a comprehensive range of private wealth services to some of the wealthiest and most successful families,
entrepreneurs, foundations and charities. In an environment where short-term thinking often dominates, our long-term
perspective sets us apart. We believe preservation-first is the right approach to managing wealth. An objective long-term
perspective on investing, structuring and safe guarding assets, to preserve and grow our clients’ wealth.
IIAF help investors to come closer to India as preferred investment destination. We Discussed, Advised, Invest and serve on
your behalf, we at IIAF begin with a simple but important step:
We listen—to you. We want to make a clear difference, with compared to traditional market players in marketplace. We take
personal Satisfaction is helping our client succeed. That is IIAF in a NUT SHELL.
Our Investment Approach..
Our objective is to provide our clients with our best ideas and investment expertise as we collaborate with them to help
them grow and protect their assets.
A universal , disciplined and structured investment approach
Doing the right thing for our clients is our most important responsibility. Universal discipline, structure and focus help us use
our resources optimally to ensure that all our clients benefit from our investment insights, and are given fair treatment.
IIAF Customer relationships are our greatest asset. We bring a global network of people, capital and ideas to help our
clients tailor an investment strategy to meet their objectives.
Guiding principles: We strive to anticipate and evaluate global market trends that may impact client objectives. Our
investment framework is rigorous and repeatable, entailing:
. A clear investment philosophy
. A focus on longer-term valuations and risk-adjusted performance
. In-depth research and analysis to support investment decisions
. A global investment platform capturing insights and broader perspectives
. Comprehensive portfolio construction and risk management tools
Investments that cover all asset classes
With our strong investment platform, a consistent investment philosophy and a team of professionals, we work in diverse geographic locations to take advantage of opportunities in the financial markets across the globe.
Our investment offering covers all asset classes – equities, fixed income (bonds), multi-asset, and the more complex alternative investments and liquidity asset classes. We manage these in many ways, including active and passive management, smart beta and factor-based investing. All our teams follow a common philosophy and a disciplined investment process, to ensure we deliver on our promises.
Of course, there is no assurance that any strategy or portfolio will achieve its investment objective. Investing is not without risks and the value of any investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Fixed income (bond) investments are subject to credit and interest rate risks. You should always consider seeking professional advice when thinking about undertaking any form of investment.
- Asset type
- Fixed income (bonds)
- We use the expertise of our specialists around the world, and we apply what works for clients in one area to clients everywhere. Our fund range covers different types of bonds including global, regional and single-country strategies.
- We offer a range of multi-asset funds to match different investment goals and profiles, giving our clients the benefits of diversification through one single investment. We use the expertise of our specialists across the world and we apply strict controls, ensuring our funds remain on track with their long-term objectives
- Active equities
- Our active equity strategies are tailored to meet specific investment objectives with a disciplined and differentiated investment approach. We use our global network of investment professionals and resources to deliver consistently strong long-term results. We offer global, regional and country-specific strategies to meet a broad range of investment goals.
- Smart beta and factor-based solutions
- Smart beta and factor-based strategies offer investment options that lie between active and passive investing. We offer smart beta and factor-based strategies with global, regional and country-specific variations.
- Index-based investing
- We offer a wide range of index-based funds, also called passive funds, which aim to track the performance of a selected index. Our teams focus on two equally important objectives: tracking the index closely and adding value where appropriate.
Our more specialist investment offerings have additional risks specific to that asset class, and related products and services are not available to all clients. Alternative products can be highly speculative and are generally intended for experienced and financially sophisticated investors who are willing and able to bear the risks associated with such investments. Liquidity funds seek to preserve capital value, though there is no guarantee that a stable net asset value will be maintained and again it is possible to lose money by investing in this type of fund.
- Asset type
- Alternative investments
- Broad range of alternative investing solutions includes AIA Funds, Private Equity, Real Estate and Infrastructure Debt.
- IIAF offer a range of investment solutions in INR currencies to manage companies’ short-term cash reserves. With over 10 years’ experience in executing and managing liquidity strategies, our specialist portfolio managers focus on active risk management, using the extensive expertise of our global credit research team.